Please carefully review the guidelines prior to submitting your grant request. Grants are accepted on a rolling basis. If you have any questions feel free to contact us and we would be happy to help- we look forward to hearing from you!
Priority is given to grants in these areas:
- Innovative Teaching – Creative, new ways to engage students that are imaginative and foster new ideas while supporting diverse learning styles.
- Students in the Community – To help students experience their community.
- Scholarships – Parkrose seniors who have given back to their school and community.
The Foundation will not approve requests for the following purposes:
- Workshop or professional fees
- District required textbooks
- Projects intended to create a non-profit or for-profit venture
- Reimbursement for previously incurred expenses
- Organizations that discriminate
- Projects written by anyone other than Parkrose staff and students
- Technology projects that have not been approved by district IT
- Political parties
- Recurring operating funds
Your attendance at a board meeting is highly encouraged and will expedite our decision. An email will be sent informing you of the date and time that your request will be discussed. It is encouraged to mail pictures and/or a link to a visual representation (ex: on line catalog) to support your application.